We designed the online publication in tandem with the UC Davis Health online magazine. Both magazine websites are structurally similar but use different color palettes and layout components to emphasize unique missions.
The objectives of the website redesign included:
- Design new online magazine websites providing a new online framework for visuals developed for the quarterly and bi-yearly print publications
- Build new templates that integrate with Autonomy (formerly Interwoven) Teamsite CMS.
- Create layout components for inline and sidebar inserts that connect different part of the online magazines
- Design, maintain, and install each online issue and archives.
This California website has following design features:
- Custom home page billboard with tie-in to printed publication visuals
- Bright color palette in support of Cancer Center research and patient care objectives
- Custom CSS stylesheets and tabbed feature stories cover page
- Toolkit of custom layout components to accommodate various editorial requirements, credits, and navigation to sub pages
This California website provides following technology features:
- Autonomy Teamsite CMS integration
- Development of custom production tools to help streamline placement and styling of each online magazine issue
- RSS feed integration for consumption of UC Davis Cancer Center news